In order to receive reimbursement for travel to and from either The Hive or High Wycombe, you must complete the expenses form (attached) and provide any receipts for your claim.
- Receipt No. on the expense form should be labelled 1,2,3,4 etc. Depending on how many receipts you are providing.
- List your receipts in date order with correct dates and descriptions. Number them so that they can be tied up to your expenses claim.
- Enter the amount of the receipt in the correct expenses column i.e. travel and the total columns will automatically update.
- Ensure that ALL columns are totalled.
- Receipts need to be provided for any expenses claim – please note that a visa receipt is not valid, it must show details of what you have purchased on the receipt.
This must then be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to get this payment processed as soon as possible.
Please note that we are unable to accept any incomplete forms and any forms without receipts or proof of purchase for your travel.